Starting with Microsoft Project 2010, Microsoft buried their "project properties." This made preparing the project for task update in Viewer a little tricky.
- Open the project within Microsoft Project.
- In the File menu, you should see the option for Info. Select it.
- On the right, there is drop-down menu that says Project Information. Select it.
- In that menu, select the option for Advanced Properties. Selecting this option should bring up a window that contains the current project properties.
- Select the Custom tab.
- In the Name field, enter "Steelray Email".
- The Type should be Text
- The Value will be the intended email address.
- Click OK and save the project.