Periodically, we will update our software to add new features and improve the interface. To get the latest version of Steelray Project Viewer, from the ? menu on the toolbar select Check for Updates. This will open the Steelray Software Check for Updates page in a web browser window. If you are not running the latest version, this page will provide links to the latest and greatest version. Select the link appropriate for your operating system and download the file. Locate and run the downloaded file to install the software. This will not modify your existing license key.
How do I update Steelray Project Viewer?
- Is Steelray Project Viewer available in languages other than English?
Next Article in Topic
- How do I obfuscate a project file?
Previous Article in Topic
- What kinds of files can Steelray Project Viewer open?
- Troubleshooting the Update Task feature in Steelray Project Viewer
- How do I order Steelray Project Viewer?
- Does Viewer run in a Citrix Environment? Can Steelray Project Viewer be installed on a server?
- Does Viewer run on Windows? Mac? Linux?
- What are the system requirements for Steelray Project Viewer?